Site Inactive

Membership

Kinship Summary

Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kindred of the Inner Flame Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Ranathir~

re: KIF Festival!

Celebrate all things KIF!

Chicken runs, Horse races, Bands, mixed runs, tag, Kinnie Hunts, Bake sales, craft swaps - the list goes on!!

Events scattered over a weekend comming soon!

Full Details to be released within 2 weeks!
Calego

Based on the assumption that the two weeks mentioned are normal weeks consisting of seven days each, does this mean that the festival was killed before it started? Not enough positive feedback or general lack of response?

Personally I think such a festival would be great if there are any out there who are still capable of organizing one.

Yeah y weeks consist of 48 days, that way i can get to the end of the week and feel i have done alot :D

I wont be on so much, but please feel free to set this up!! I think it didnt go more due to the new update and all the new things everyone was doing Happy
Calego

winclefled wrote:
Yeah y weeks consist of 48 days, that way i can get to the end of the week and feel i have done alot :D

I wont be on so much, but please feel free to set this up!! I think it didnt go more due to the new update and all the new things everyone was doing Happy

Ah that would make sense... I'm no great planner of events but something may come together eventually...

Jump to: