Site Inactive

Membership

Kinship Summary

Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kindred of the Inner Flame Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandros
Officer

re: Kin Site Votes

As you know, I'm a big supporter of trying to get our kin to win one of the monthly contests. It's important to remember this site and our ventrillo is not free. I came up with an idea that I did, don't know if anyone else would be willing.. I posted on my Facebook about the kin and it's site, and the link to vote. You're friends might be interested to vote if they knew registering and voting might win them a computer..hehe.

re: Re: Kin Site Votes

Brandros wrote:
As you know, I'm a big supporter of trying to get our kin to win one of the monthly contests. It's important to remember this site and our ventrillo is not free. I came up with an idea that I did, don't know if anyone else would be willing.. I posted on my Facebook about the kin and it's site, and the link to vote. You're friends might be interested to vote if they knew registering and voting might win them a computer..hehe.

Great idea, thanks! I don't actually keep a FB page myself.

Also, keep in mind that this contest only runs through March too so after that we won't have the opportunity to win the free subscriptions unless GL finds another partner to sponsor a contest!

Though while we are on the subject of kinship expenses, we did have one very generous kinship member donate $50 via PayPal to the cost of running the kinship! That covers almost six months of the costs. I've also contacted Rotlik about sending him a portion of it to help with the Vent expenses. So thank you very much! As I'm unable to work right now due to medical issues, I appreciate it even more that I probably would if I was working. Happy

Jump to: