Site Inactive

Membership

Kinship Summary

Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kindred of the Inner Flame Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jager61

re: LOTR Collectibles

Being bored at work, I just checked out some of the offerings for LOTR on eBay. The most interesting item was a Gimli pipe, yes a real pipe. As I get to know some of you, I'm betting we have some real collectors in the Kinship. C'mon...admit it. How many people have a LOTR figure on their desk at work? A costume? Coffee cup set? shot glasses? book bag? Lunch box? (you know I'm just asking cause I want one too.) Who can say they own nothing, except the game, DVD or books? I thought it would be interesting to see who needs the first LOTR intervention.

And before anyone says it, NO, posting this does not make me a candidate!
Amethrayne
Amethrayne
Leader

LOL! Unfortunately, I don't have the space (or cash) to be a collector. I just have the books, DVDs, and game. Happy

oooooo, I do!

Let's see...

- 4 or 5 different LOTR Comp games, not to mention GameCube Happy
- All Three LOTR Books, The Hobbit, Unfinished Tales (never got through it), History of Middle Earth Vol. 6 (got those from Deniss), hoping to get The Silmarillion soon.
- All three LOTR Extended Edition movies.
- About 15 LOTR Figures standing in my cabinet, all of varying sizes.
- LOTR Strategy Battle Game minifigures, of which I have yet to paint
- AND, finally (running out of breath), three LOTR Posters on my wall, all surrounding Sting, which is hanging on a stand (my favorite Happy)
Jager61

Tarnanduil wrote:
oooooo, I do!

A nice collection, I admit, but I think there are some closet collectors among us. I'm guessing someone is wearing Gimli boxers or eleven ears today...

Wow, I just Googled Sting and there are some nice ones. Do you have the glowing one? That might put you over the top for the lead.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kindred of the Inner Flame Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: